Monday, April 28, 2008

Word Verification

Maybe its me but whats with this word verification thing? It always takes me at least three tries to ever figure out what I am seeing. When you mess up the next one is worse. Is that a z or and x why is it fuzzy and blended into the next letter. I'm dyslexic so maybe I can blame it on that.

I feel like its laughing at me, judging me, or it is some horrible test which I am constantly doomed to fail.
I mean what is this?or this
I just cant do it!

Its too much for a gal like me on decaf.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

I've had so many people mention how hard it is to read, I took it off of my blog yesterday. Bring it on spammers. I just hate for people who want to leave a comment to have to try 3 times. I don't want to leave a comment that bad!

I think it must be a glitch with blogger. 'Cause yesterday I squinted entirely too much!

Stacey Olson said...

LOL. hey I took mine off as of this morning. I started out without it turned on, but got two spam comments right away.. so I turned it on and have had no problems, but I am beginning to hate doing it, it gets harder and harder to read..I have to confess that if I am in hurry I have even avoided commenting if I see the word verify.. thanks for the visits and wonderful comments. Have a great week..

Barb said...

Actually, I saw lots that were MUCH worse than that!!

You've probably already noticed, but it appears that Blogger has put an end to our 3-days of blurry blearification.

Texasholly said...

I think that they need to issue levels of word verification and I want to be on the stupid level. ugh. It was so bad over the weekend that I just GAVE UP. Thankfully, it seems to be getting better.

Forgetfulone said...

Word verification hates me!

Shannon said...

I can never figure out the verification words. Feels like I flunk a test over and over.

maryt/theteach said...

Suzie, I think Blogger has cleared up the word verification box. And I see you've eliminated it altogether. Good! :D

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing