Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Updates

Sorry I have been MIA. Things have been crazy and its hard to keep up with everything so I have assembled this update to keep you in the Suzie loop, refresh your Suzie knowledge and keep you abreast (please excuse the pun) of the latest Suzie gossip:

  • First is first THE BOOBIES ARE FINE! It took forever to find out. Apparently the added stress of not knowing is good for 40 year gals health and looks. So they keep you guessing as long as they possibly can and grudgingly give you a phone call ages later to tell you you are A OK at least until next year when you go through the hell all over again.I love the 40's.

By the way thank you all by the way for your thoughts and prayers you guys rock.

  • Next Suzie fact I failed the driving test. Yes I sure did. In fact I did it in a wonderful and unique way I hit a parked car. Yup I posses a skill which is stunning and wonderful. My driving instructor who has never cracked a smile in the 20 hours we spent driving together laughed and laughed the whole two hours back to the city. I am very proud.
  • Lastly my little B went to Kindergarten for the first time today. He smiled and waved me good bye without a second glance and now I am binge eating and having a minor anxiety attack as I think of my little boy going on his way in life. The schools super made me really worked up by saying I remember holding my little boys hand on the way to kindergarten and now I am waving him off as he joins the marines. I don't want my 4 year old to join the marines he cant even tie his shoes yet for goodness sake!
So that's it that's the the scoop, the big show, the facts of my life to date. Call TMZ Suzie's in the house!

20 comments:

Maria said...

Well I am glad to know everything is ok, I have been wondering about you and if you were ok. No email addy here to do follow up.

That sucks about the driving, but hang in there, you'll get it!!

I'm so proud of you! Hang in there with your boy. You've got years to go.

Tay said...

Yay for your healthy boobs!

I'm sad whenever I think of when my toddler (what?) will be in any kind of school. I guess I'll just enjoy this while I can!

I'm sure you'll pass next time. Good luck!

Susan said...

Yay for your boobs!

Now about the driver's license. This is nothing new. About 25 years ago, I had my brand new really hot Chevy Camaro hit at our DMV by someone trying to get (and failing miserably) their license.

How soon before you can try again? Go for it, Missy. You'll get it eventually.

Meg said...

Glad to hear the boobs are all right.

My baby now drives off to school--so it could be worse. ;)

Helen said...

Sigh of relief after reading paragraph one!

Uncontrollable giggles after reading the rest!

DM said...

YAY for good boobies!!!

And Boooo for kids growing up. I so feel ya.

Veronica said...

Big sigh of relief for fine boobs!

Erin said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the kindergarten/marine comment.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

great news...we took our test when they came out to the school and I flunked mine in front of my school mates when I backed into a car while paralell parking.

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Oh no! A PARKED car?

If it makes you feel any better, I failed my first driving test for not making a full stop while making a right on red. Notice NO ONE does that if there aren't ANY cars coming from that direction. Of course, no one hits parked cars either but...

You'll get it next time!

Anonymous said...

Gee Suzie, never a dull moment! Glad your boobie news is good - guess you're ticking off the "that's done" list.My recent post was on the word "unique" which you mentioned as a way of hitting the parked car during a driving test."unequalled" is the definition in the dictionary.Might account for the laughter. Well done Suzie - way to go!!

zipbagofbones said...

I am so proud of your boobs.

Your skin looks radiant.

Michele said...

I am so relieved to hear your good booby news. Sorry about smashing into a parked car, though. I crunched up the side of our now not-so-new Audi while parallel parking in front of our VW camper. D'oh!

Adrienne said...

Never a dull moment! Glad you're okay. Fender benders and school days...that's the stuff you can deal with.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're OK! I've been praying for you. I'm very sorry about your driving test though, but hey, if you're going to go down, you might as well do it with a bang....or crash.

It gets easier every year when your kids are in school, I promise. Last year I bawled my eyes out when I dropped Bee off at school, and worried about her every minute, but this year I was fine, and so was she :)

Not Your Aunt B said...

Yay on the girls being healthy!
Boo on the baby going to kinder!
And bwahahaha, I am cracking up with your instructor that you hit a parked car. Not nice. I know. But funny! At least the air bags did not deploy.

Rebecca Ramsey said...

So glad your tatas are okey dokey. I've been thinking about them. (But not in a weird way.)

If you're not going to pass the driving test, why not hit a parked car! I think that's fabulous. Good for you.

Shame on the school super for bringing up the marines.What is she trying to do to you? Put a tack in her chair.
Glad you're ok!

sitting on the mood swing at the playground said...

Yay that your girls are okay! Driving is overrated...I bet the car was illegally parked anyway. At least you know your instructor has (some) sense of humor. Kindergarten stories always tug at my heart...

kanishk said...

Now about the driver's license. This is nothing new. About 25 years ago, I had my brand new really hot Chevy Camaro hit at our DMV by someone trying to get (and failing miserably) their license.
Domain registration india

kanishk said...

I'm sure you'll pass next time. Good luck!

Make website india

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing