Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday's Poetic Thoughts About Saying Goodbye


An Ode to the Gate I Have Opened Each Morning for the Past 14 Years
Dear old ugly storefront gate
It’s you I truly truly hate
You’re heavy and old and often covered in pee
Hearing your creaky squeak each morning does not fill me with glee
When I was sick and heavy with child
My poor body you did beguile
Even after operations on my spine
You made sure to stick and whine
And now as I get ready to say a-due

I pretty damn sure I will not miss you





An Ode To The Time Clock


Time clock time clock on the wall
You always made me feel so small
You tracked my days hour by hour
And never once did you produce a flower
You almost always decided to break
When I was leaving and it was late
To fix you was an awful job
I wished out the window with you I could lob
In a cold lobby I shivered and shook
While your operating system I would look
Come snow or rain you always crashed
And you machine I wanted to bash
I will say goodbye and soon

I hope someone hits you with a broom


Mouse Haiku
Mouse in my office
Have you come to say goodbye
I never liked you

10 comments:

LunaMoonbeam said...

So....you are retiring?

BDKR said...

OMG that is awesome!

Suzie said...

No Lolo Ive quit

Unknown said...



شركة نقل عفش بالرياض

شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض

You to view said...

รับสร้างบ้าน อุดร
นอนไม่หลับ เกิดจากสาเหตุอะไรได้บ้าง
นอนไม่หลับ

عبد الله محمد عبدالله said...



شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات زجاج بالرياض
شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض



Felicity said...

อยากติดตามเรื่องราวที่ไม่ควรพลาดเกี่ยวกับหนังต้องที่นี้
ดูหนังออนไลน์

สูตรสล็อต said...

สูตรสล็อต แนะนำสูตร สล็อต ออนไลน์ ที่จะทำให้คุณชนะเกมสล็อตง่าย ๆ แบบที่คุณไม่เคยได้สัมผัสมากก่อน ถ้ารู้สูตรแล้ว การชนะเกมสล็อตออนลไน์ก็ทำได้ง่าย ๆ รวยกันถ้วนหน้าเลย

y8 said...

y8 เป็นผู้เผยแพร่เกมและก็ผู้พัฒนาเกม แพลตฟอร์ม Y8 เป็นโซเชียลเน็ตเวิร์กที่มีผู้เล่น 30 ล้านคนและก็กำลังเติบโต พีจี สล็อต ออนไลน์กับพวกเราได้ทุกที่ทุกๆเมื่อนิยมได้เงินจริง

Felicity said...

I couldn’t have done it without you.
ดูหนังชนโรง

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing