Friday, February 8, 2013

I Quit!

I don't want to be overly dramatic here but its finally happened I have reached my Mommy breaking point.
After breaking up the 60th fight of the morning, dressing both kids and turning around and finding them completely nude,  wrestling with my daughter to get some medicine in her only to have her spit it back out over my shirt, I have reached the end. I quit!



 I announced it this morning and both kids looked at me with their mouths hanging open, "Yes you heard me I quit find a new mommy!"

At first they kind of laughed, then when they saw I want smiling they got a little freaked out.

I then announced it to my husband and told him he needed to find a new mommy cause I was done.

I got on my coat and my hubby looked at me with horror in his eyes. "Not really right?"

"Really" I'm done. "Maybe he should think about posting an add on e-bay cause I quit!"


4 comments:

Amy Glass said...

I have definitely had those days!

Mama Pajama said...

you need a vacation...without them. that abduction I've been planning for you needs to happen - and soon! hang in there, I love you.

Anonymous said...

You deserve better go get a massage you deserve it. better yet get a hotel room and a hot studd

Anonymous said...

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your
blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future. Many thanks

Here is my weblog ... are cash advances bad

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing