Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wisdom According to B

Since many of you did not appreciate the intellectual debate on Blues Clues. And many of you claimed not to watch Blues Clues at all due to silly reason such as not having young children and the like. I shall resort instead to child spoken wisdom. Although it breaks my heart not to include any references to children's show references or post any Sportacus pictures.

So this is for you my Blues Clues deprived bloggy friends:

You can never have enough chocolate milk

Mommy is not old (my favorite)

Grandpa is not 72 he is 4 years old

Jumping on the bed will solve everything

People live in the TV they are very small though

Its not picking your nose its just stracting the inside of your nose which is totally fine.

When you die you get up again a little bit later and you are OK

The two invisible cats with rainbows on their tummy's are responsible for all broken things

But the most important wisest thing ever said is....

wait for it....

You must wash never wash your bottom with a wash cloth before you wash your face.

Truer words have never been said


So sue me. I had to. He's just so cute

24 comments:

Meg said...

Indeed, the last one should be posted in restaurants across North America.

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Yes! And I agree--sometimes jumping on the bed will solve everything!

Debbie said...

I believe that last one is the best!

Maria said...

I have to agree with the jumping on the bed theory. If nothing else it makes YOU feel better, lol.

Unknown said...

Spotacus is a very wise man.

Erin said...

Lol- love the last one.
I am TOTALLY a Steve girl......
Joe is a little "chunky"
I think it is steve's sarcasm that I like.

Anonymous said...

I still sing the "We just got a letter" song every time I get mail. That's OLD Blues Clues. With Steve.

I saw Steve play an autistic guy on Law & Order once. It wasn't much of a departure, really.

Adrienne said...

I'm going to go jump on the bed.

Valarie Lea said...

These are words to live by

April said...

We should start a B cult. These can be our commandments.

Vered said...

"People live in the TV they are very small though" - I still remember myself thinking that when I was a kid and refusing to believe when the grownups would claim otherwise.

Kate Coveny Hood said...

Quite the little philosopher.

Leenie said...

Took my kids to see a favorite tv personality in person. Really freaked them out to see how large she was. Yeah, and the washrag thing...yeah.

Vic said...

The rainbow cats explain so much in my household!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, washing your bottom first is a trap for beginners. That's what I call a useful practical tip!

Vodka Mom said...

I subscribe to ALL of those beliefs. Especially the get up after you die one.

April said...

oh, i like the one where we're ok after death... i really like that one.

Tales From the Eurovan said...

Too funny! I guess I missed the debate yesterday...I'll just add, I liked Steve on Blue's Clues way better than Joe. I heard that the reason he left Blue's Clues was because he was going bald and thought it might weird kids out. Take care,
Julie

Anonymous said...

"Jumping on the bed will solve everything"

Hell yeah it does. At the very worst, you hit your head on the ceiling and knock yourself unconscious. Then you can't worry about anything.

Anonymous said...

The bottom washing advice is a golden nugget of wisdom. Thanks for re-posting Sporticus, I was kind of missing him. He grows on one.

zipbagofbones said...

Wow! If Grandpa's 4, that makes you...what? 10 or 12 months? Awesome.

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Ah...I hear ya on the nose picking. "Mom, it just ITCHES IN THERE!" ;-)

Scott said...

Suzie, I really enjoy your blog
Also wanted to see if you are interested in a link exchange with http://scottstipoftheday.blogspot.com
let me know!
Keep up the great work!

Forgetfulone said...

He is so smart! I love that!

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing