Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dear Little S

Dear Little S:

I'm writing this letter to let you know about a few things that have been on my mind of late. I am your Mommy and love you so I feel its my duty to be up front about an issue that needs discussion.

First off let me start with a few positive points. Thank you so much for not calling me Daddy anymore. I really appreciate it. Mama is much better. And I gotta tell you I love the wet, snotty, open mouth kisses you give more than chocolate.

While I am very impressed with your developmental leaps I do have an issue that needs to be addressed.

Your interest in the toilet is admirable. I'm hopeful it may lead to early potty training and that is great but I must point out a reoccurring social fopah you have been discovered doing on multiple occasions. Believe me I say this because I love you and want what's best for you.

Please stop sticking your hand in the toilet after your brother has gone pee pee.

Please stop splashing around in the pee pee toilet water.

And for goodness sake please please do not do a full hand lick after the pee pee potty play.


Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Love

Your Mommy

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

That kid is going to have one hell of a immune system! I say keep letting her do it. She may end up being the healthiest one in the house.

BioniKat said...

I caught the 2yo in my house playing in the cat sand box the other day!

zipbagofbones said...

Kids - the excitement never ends. Wait, am I NOT supposed to play in pee pee toilet water? I thought that only applied to the poo poo water.

Anonymous said...

Eeewwwwww! Not nice!

Valarie Lea said...

Ahhhhh!!!! Not pee pee toilet water!!!! Oh I would so not be able to handle that! I would have to put the kid in the tub for hours just to make sure all pee pee cooties were long gone!

~shudder~

Tales From the Eurovan said...

Oh yeah! Does brother mind if she's in the bathroom with him while he's doing his thing?
Take care,
Julie

Ronnie said...

Oh, man! Please teach this kid to read fast!
Fun blog, Marie. I found you at Rebecca Ramsey's this morning.
Ronnie - in a small town in Georgia

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Eew!
Your letter reminds me...I need to write a letter to Tanner the Slobber Dog about the exact same thing.

Adrienne said...

Yikes! You might also draft a letter to big brother requesting that he close the door and flush...

Brooke said...

Awww, isnt that fun!

Susan said...

Just popping to say.. uh, I read your post. Maybe one of your(other)artist friends can do a picture book, showing what not to do in this situation, or is this already in a kid's potty book?

April said...

Your kids entertain me so!!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

This is a hard one! I have to physically restrain my twins from sticking their heads directly under the 3 year old's pee pee flow (to get the best view I guess?)

Erin said...

I read on somebody's blog yesterday that their child said to them, "Oh, Mom, I forgot to tell you...yesterday I accidentally dropped your toothbrush in the toilet, but I rinsed it off so it's okay." She then wanted to rinse her mouth out with bleach. Gross!

Debbie said...

You know what they say, "What doesn't kill them makes them stronger." She must be very strong indeed.

Kmommy said...

Ahhhh!! Ewww. Bet you use tons of antibacterial soap! Why is it they must *immediately* put their hands in their mouths after touching something icky?? ;)

Vodka Mom said...

oh jesus.

King of New York Hacks said...

Pee splashing? Better than pee swimming I guess.

Chimera said...

Gawd, you and Clive Barker...
yeach.
your prim cuz xx

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Oh no...so funny, but so horrible at the same time. :-o

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh I TOTALLY feel ya!

Veronica Foale said...

Yes! yes yes yes!

Amy does this too. *shudder*

The Mrs. said...

wow. thats pretty gross. my little one likes to catch his brothers pee midstream.

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing