Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Im On A Diet

Now that I am trying I mean really trying to loose weight I am totally obsessed. In my head I am already skinny. I am wearing the latest fashions shopping at the regular stores and not "women stores". In my head I am already a foxy,pulchritudinous, radiant, ravishing, refined, resplendent, shapely, sightly, splendid, statuesque, stunning, sublime, superb, symmetrical, taking, well-formed, wonderful hot tamale.



In fact I am a such a modely, gal who looks so fabulous men follow me drooling as I walk down the street. I am so gorgeous in my head that I can't believe I have to work this daily job people should just throw money at me because I am that beautiful. I am such a looker people have to wear sunglasses so as not to be blinded by my hot, fantastic bod. Its amazing I have not been discovered by the media yet.

So as long as I maneuver carefuly being sure not to see the size tags on my clothes I should be fine.

18 comments:

Debbie said...

I think you have the right idea. Don't they say that visualization is half the battle? Good for you.

Anonymous said...

I am totally in awe of you're hotness. You are a godess.

Unknown said...

Keep visualizing your most awesome self!

Adrienne said...

Cut the tags off! And while you're altering labels, re-label this post skinny!

Rebecca Ramsey said...

You are so dazzling that I'd better put on my shades!

Unknown said...

Can I hang out with you?
I'll even leave my Pop-Tarts and sensible shoes at home!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Don't I feel all schleppy sitting here in my moo moo and fuzzy slippers.

Kate Coveny Hood said...

I think you've found the key to true happiness.

April said...

OR you could picture yourself at 400 pounds, and then you'll be happier with your current weight! I'm all for instant gratification.

Tales From the Eurovan said...

You go girl! I'm on the losing weight boat too. Here's to being great and fit!
Take care,
Julie

Valarie Lea said...

Don't think of it as a diet, I mean for goodness sakes, that word has the word "DIE" in it. It can't be good.

Feel free to use what I call it, an Alternate Eating Plan. At least when I say that I am not reminded that I am DIEing of hunger on my DIEt.

Not Your Aunt B said...

You are so much better than me. I can't even visualize goddess right now. Maybe tomorrow, when I start my diet. Maybe.

zipbagofbones said...

I achieve the same end by means of avoiding mirrors. You hot tamale, you!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

oh I did all that and then woke up.

The Mrs. said...

sweet. Can I be skinny in your head too?

annie said...

Ditto The Mrs. Can I be skinny in your head also?? I mean, you can make me really skinny so I fit if you need to.

Susan said...

I think there is room in that head for all of us to be thought skinny. I wish I had your imagination. I started my weight loss blog three months ago, and while I visualized much the same thing, I have only lost four pounds, how do we get said visualization to become reality?
Look out Photoshop! Take care, Susan.

Mama Smurf said...

skinny - feel it, be it, walk it, talk it, strut it....blah blah blah....LOL

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing