Monday, January 26, 2009

Juggs, Boobies and Bosom

My son has become obsessed with my boobs. He wants to look touch and talk about them all the time. I have no idea why. I know I am one sexy mama but really this is nuts.

When he was younger he was a non discriminate boob feeler. He would toddle around and suddenly it was like someone turned on a large magnet. His little hand would fly across the room making a B line for the closet pair of boobies he could find. It was embarrassing but since he was so cute he'd get giggles and some awws. Luckily this habit stopped around two when the sticky finger factor began to loose its charm.

Or so I thought.

Now being with him is like being on a date in high school. I am constantly fending off the roaming hand. We are sitting down watching TV he snuggle up he gets closer and closer until I feel a little hand slowly worming its way down my shirt. I pull his hand out. I talk to him about boundaries he nods looks serious and then a few minutes later I feel that cold little hand again stealing down my top.

The conversations are also a little uncomfortable. We were walking down the street and he said Lets run Mommy. Oh wait you cant your boobies are too big. Or as he shouted out in Wallgreens the other day. Mommy I love your boobies!

Thanks babe.

I hope this is not setting the tone for the rest of his life. I can imagine him running up the tab on magazines like jugs and big boobie web sites. I'm sure he'll be a regular at Hooters. But the ones I feel really sorry for are his future girlfriends. They'll need to wear steal tops and spikes if they want to go out with my son and his roaming hands.

One things for certain though I'm sure they'll be stacked.

23 comments:

Not Your Aunt B said...

Too funny! What is it with kids and boobies?

Valarie Lea said...

That is hilarious! I have a friend whose son was like that. He is 15 now and his wallpaper on his cell phone is a picture of him and some Hooters girls. :)

Rosa said...

OK, now your ads are saying
'Adult Baby Super Fun' - they sure catch on fast!

Anonymous said...

Cakes loves the "bubbies" too. Ever since she weaned a couple of months ago, she just likes to see them, and sometimes touch them. I don't really care, as long as she doesn't grab them in public.

Anonymous said...

Too funny! Be thankful he isn't that amazed with certain parts of his own anatomy. I had a friend whose son was and chose to fondle and admire it all the time....even in the church Christmas program (he was also the minister's son).

Erin said...

Merrick was never breast fed but is still fascinated.....
But he thinks he has boobs too.

Debbie said...

You son is a riot! I can't even imagine the look on your face in Walgreens - but I'm having fun trying.

Rebecca Ramsey said...

That is so sweet! One of my boys had the same adoration. Oh how things change. (Thankfully I guess.) Now he doesn't even want me to say the word!

Vered said...

I wouldn't worry too much... each of my daughters went through a similar phase. They eventually lose interest and move on. :)

Erin said...

I can imagine how annoying it gets. It is kind of funny to all of us who don't have to deal with it! :)

Tay said...

Perhaps he'll get over it. Though probably not. I mean, the husband isn't, so why should I expect our son to? lol

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Be happy he's not a BUTT man...

DM said...

I gave you an award. Sometime between a daiper and getting grabbed, come and get it...

Texasholly said...

OMG! That totally makes me laugh. I think I have one of those too...MEN!

Kate Coveny Hood said...

None of my kids really notice more than a "what the?!" double take when I'm changing in front of them (I guess I don't do that very often?)

But I wonder if breastfeeding figures in. It didn't work out for me with my first and I said, "no way am I going through that hell again with TWINS" the second time around... But most of my friends that breastfed their kids claim that they get lots of interest in that area. (and not just from the boys!)

Anonymous said...

They start young those boys! My 3yo still has the occasional grope and he weaned a looooong time ago!

Anonymous said...

My 5 year old daughter went through a phase where she always wanted to cop a feel too.

Anonymous said...

This is one of those posts you can pull out when he is older and you feel the need to embarrass him. You know, like naked bathtub pictures. *smile*

Karen Pope said...

Very very funny... My two sons did the same thing!

zipbagofbones said...

Don't ALL men get the boob fettish from their mothers? I've been groped by other people's little boys, and when my little brother was a baby he did the same thing. Is it universal? Probably not. But I think it's instinctual or something.

Plus, they're all squishy and feely good. I wanna grab one myself, now that I think about it.

Anonymous said...

Come get your Premio Dardas award Suzie, that's if you can prise the wandering hands off, or stop them clambouring for your meatloaf. Your little boy would be reaching for a while if he stuck his hand down my blouse I can tell you!! You make me laugh - I love visiting here!

Unknown said...

It's a boy thing - get used to it! ;)

kerry said...

*chuckling* i know where you're coming from. my five year old likes to stick his face in my cleavage. and my husband isn't wearing a shirt he'll go over and poke him really hard and yell, "i poked your nipples!"

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing