Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dreaming of Captain Crunch

Last night I had a dream. I was at the beach. I was relaxing in the sun. It was hot and I was reading a book. I had a frozen drink and I was so very happy. Perhaps a little too happy...wait a minute something was missing. No one was pulling on my arm and whining for a juice box or having to go poopy. No one was eating handfuls of sand. Yup I had lost the kids. Just forgotten them..spaced on the kids thing...no big woop..nope just completely misplaced them a little.

Eventually I found them in a big child filled lost and found. I think at one point I was eating a big bowl of Captain Crunch.

Hmm...either I need a vacation or I'm out of cereal you choose.

10 comments:

Nicole (SAHM Ramblings) said...

We can always dream of child-free vacations, but to dream of cereal... that's REALLY important. I vote that you're out of cereal.

the teach said...

I think you're out of cereal...LOL! :D

Jonathon Morgan said...

I think it's only natural that you're dreaming of Captain Crunch. It's delicious. Maybe, erm, they represent freedom, or something.

Madge said...

captain crunch. yummy. and fruit loops. and i like lucky charms -- in fact we used to buy it and pick out all the marshmallows and eat them.. hold on, i have to run to the grocery store.....

Heather said...

I vote for vacation.

Kristin H. said...

I'm going to have to think about this one a bit...

forgetfulone said...

I think you need a (well-deserved) vacation - but... I've dreamed weirder things than that! And I like Cap'n Crunch.

JoLynn from The Fit Shack said...

I'd vote for the vaca, or even one day without the kids doing whatever the heck you please! (well yeah, within reason, lol) :)

jewels said...

Hi Suzie!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Sorry it took me so long to respond---I went out-of-town and played hooky on the Mommy Fest. Shame on me!

Hmmmm....maybe you need to make sure you take a box of cereal with you on your next vacation.... ;)

WillThink4Wine said...

Captain Crunch? You could've at least dreamed about something a bit more... Oh, I don't know.... tasty?

My goodness, you might have ordered a nice Seafood Platter or a Filet, perhaps a lovely bottle of wine to pair up with it?

Wake up, little Suzie!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing