My husband loves superheros and having a little boy has given him the ability to pass some of that very geeky love along. At the age of three my son can identify at least 15 different super hero's and their special power. This fills my husband with joy. So B spent the weekend dressed as Superman. Although B and his daddy know all about Superman's special powers I have learned some new ones even the geekiest of man does not know about.
- Superman is so fast he can slap his sister on the head so quickly you almost thought the dog did it.
- Superman can cram more food in his mouth at one time then you thought was humanly or superhumanly possible. He can in fact walk with an entire piece of pizza crammed in his mouth for around 30 min and still have some left over in his cheeks for later.
- Superman's whine can cause dogs to bark and grown ups ears to bleed. Its true my Superson chanted I wanna ice cream cone for 20 min during a Saturday morning walk. By the end of our walk all grown ups and canines in a 12 block radius wanted to just give him that ice cream cone so we could regain some sense of sanity.
- Superman never needs to nap. Not even if he is bad tempered and cries at a boo boo he received three weeks ago.
- Superman can pee through a super absorbent overnight diaper which costs about $1.25 each and soak an entire bed and about 12 stuffed animals that cannot go in the washer too.
- That evil Lex Luther also know as Mommy is really good at hiding superheros outfits as she happily did on Sunday night. Go Lex!
Hey I'm on alltop now. Go to alltop.com