I have this weird rash between my fingers that is driving me crazy.
(Yes I've reached the age where I complain endlessly about my aging body. Just wait until I blog about my cholesterol. You guys are in for some fascinating stuff)
I looked up rash on google image and it was pretty darn gross people with the flesh falling off and blisters and for some reason about 70 crotch shots of really really scary looking problems. I thought yuck how can I do that to my bloggy friends first thing in the morning so instead I will post this
This rash showed up about a month ago and its red and itchy and I think about it all day long. I tried creams, soaks just about everything. I've even slept with socks on my hands. I'm trying S's old psoriasis cream and its seems to be working a little but the question is where did it come from. Here are some of my thoughts:
- Its an overworked and too tired rash. My fingers have given up. They don't want to clean anymore or change diapers or make dinner. They're on strike and the rash is their protest sign. Good for them
- I have leprosy (why not go for a classic)
- After being made queen of the aliens I caught some weird outer space disease but it was totally worth it.
- I am slowly falling apart
- The fat comment made them really angry so they decided to get all rashy in retaliation
- Maybe there is no rash and its all a figment of a deranged mind.
- I have a flesh eating disease and I will be a goner by next Tuesday.