Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Any Elves Out There?

Note to any Elves that may be blogging today:

Please feel free to sneak into my apartment while I'm on vacation and clean everything. I know you guys fix shoes so you never know cleaning may be a speciality too. The clutter in my apartment has reached such a new high that I feel the only way to concur it is to either move or rent a steam shovel. So any compulsively clean elves please feel free...really...

Please note: This does not include elves with:
a police record for burglary
crack problems
gang tattoos
or mice disguised as elves

3 comments:

Texasholly said...

So let me get this straight. You are going to do background checks on elves? Santa you are not.

Vered said...

You are so funny.

I hope you're having a great time.

twinkle teaches said...

Send some elves my way! :) tina

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing