Monday, June 16, 2008

I'M BACK!

You are all so wonderful commenting while I was gone. I loved having all the great comments to read upon returning. I am relaxed tan and hung over. It was a great trip (other than the flying). I read and ate and ate and ate and drank and ate.....wonderful! You can tell I'm relaxed as I keep using the word wonderful.

We got in yesterday after a very long flight. We circled for two hours over the airport and than sat for another hour on the tar mack while we waited for a parking space for the plane. S cried and screamed but was drowned out by two other children who were much louder. At one point the father of the kids stared yelling "Two kids for sale! Going cheep!" I felt his pain. But was very happy when some other passengers commented on how good my kids had been on the flight. Lets hear it for S's less efficient lunges.

Upon returning I realized how no elves had come to my rescue while I was gone. Why is it when returning from a vacation you always realize how small and dirty your place is....oh maybe that's just me.

Anyway I'm back. I forgot my camera I did can you believe it? But I took lots of cell phone snaps so now you'll have to sit through all my endless holiday slides.... this is me by the pool...this is me next to the pool. This is a guy I don't know next to the pool. Oh yes it will be a fun few posts. For now here is a picture of little S enjoying the pool.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back :)

Kristen said...

Welcome home! Sounds like your trip was fabulous. I'm ready for ours. . .

I've been so bad about reading blogs . . . just too many kids running around here. But I promise to do better!

maryt/theteach said...

Hi Suzie, welcome back! Glad you had a good time! :D

Vered said...

CUTE!!!

Welcome back! You do sounds suspiciously relaxed. Enjoy it while it lasts...

:-)

Madge said...

my house always seems so small and disgusting when we get back from a trip.....

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Is she underwater in that pic? She's a cutie, that's for sure!!!

Glad you had a great vacation!

postacademic said...

What a cute swim suit!

Anonymous said...

That swimsuit is so adorable. And the hat?? Awww!

Welcome back! Glad you had a wonderful time!

The Mrs. said...

welcome back!

Kmommy said...

So glad you're back! :) Sounds like you had a great time! Swimming looks fun!! :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing