Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Just Wanna Sleep!

I'm so tired so very very tired. I went to bed at 4:30am. I have to get up at 5:45am to go to work. S was up clapping and smiling and cooing. Very cute unless it is all night long. I have no idea what happened. She used to be a good sleeper. I think, maybe I dreamt that part. Ok I think she used to sleep a little. But each night its gotten worse and worse. Now I'm getting around an hour and 15 minutes of sleep.

I had a really really really big coffee this morning but because I am nursing it was DECAF!!! DECAF!!!!! It's too cruel! I need my beauty sleep, my zzzz's my sandman, my shipping off to lala land. I need a nap!

11 comments:

Texasholly said...

I feel for you! You need a serious power nap of about 8 hours and all will be right with the world.

maryt/theteach said...

hi Suzie I don't know what I'd do without sleep... yes, my post is about stamps. Ha! They are beautiful though - works of art! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh God Suzie, I feel your pain. Believe me, I FEEL YOUR PAIN. You're much stronger than me, though. I drank regular coffee while nursing. Only a cup or two in the morning, but I would have been homocidal if I didn't.

Kmommy said...

Oh man that's awful! I just could never bring myself to surrender my caffinated coffee!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry for you. My youngest has been waking up every morning at 3:00, and yelling, "MOMMY! OUT! WANT OUT!" You wouldn't believe how much I've been whining about this. I can't imagine what a crank I would be if I were in YOUR shoes.

Kristen said...

You poor girl! You need to go home 'sick' by yourself and catch up!

Chimera said...

Hi there,
I don't have any children.
I slept 7 hours last night.
I have dewy skin and lots of bounce in my bonce.
Te hee.
Cuz xxx
Oh...stop weeping..I'm sorry...awww..I said sorry...

Vered said...

I'll join you for a nap. :)

Brooke said...

I have been in your shoes. I pumped, got some bottles for dear hubby and then went to a motel for the night. Checked in at 4 and checked out at noon. Oh it was wonderful. Do it!

Anonymous said...

"Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" - Check it (book) out - it will save your life, I promise!!

:-(

Forgetfulone said...

I hope by now you're getting some much-needed sleep. I remember those days. Mine are older now, so the only thing keeping me awake is insomnia, which I suffer desperately from!

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing