Thursday, June 12, 2008

Top 10 reasons I have had to get off the phone

  1. To stop my son from licking the baby
  2. To stop my son from licking the dog
  3. To stop my son from peeing on the floor
  4. To stop my son from peeing on the dog
  5. To stop the baby from trying to French kiss the dog
  6. To stop the baby from licking the dog (ahh I see a pattern developing)
  7. To take a diaper off of the dog
  8. To refill a sippy cup with chocolate milk no not that one the one in the box not not that one NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. To take a sandel out of the toilet
  10. Cause Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh It's MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Texasholly said...

I think you better get off the phone.

I actually told someone in some big customer service company that had put me on hold for a kazillion years that I needed to put her on hold so that I could clean up the cat puke that my boys just walked through. I am sure she thought I was super glamorous.

Vered said...

"To take a sandal out of the toilet"

Ah, the joys of motherhood. :)

Stacey Olson said...

That's all?? I am surprised you even answer the phone.. lol

Madge said...

why does everything go in the toilet but the stuff that is actually supposed to go in the toilet?

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit to your blog and you just made pineapple juice come out of my nose from laughter...

Kmommy said...

Why is it babies LOVE to lick and be licked in the mouth by dogs? Ewww!! :) My son D would chase the dog around with his mouth open. And baby B also gets much amusement out of the dog licking her...

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing