Friday, June 13, 2008

Little Golden Books That Never Made It

Little Golden Books That Never Made It

(Don't blame me I ripped this off from an email....)


  • You 're Different and That's Bad
  • The Boy Who Died From Eating All His Vegetables
  • Fun four-letter Words to Know and Share
  • Hammers, Screwdrivers and Scissors: An I-Can-Do-It Book
  • The Kids' Guide to Hitchhiking
  • Curious George and the High-Voltage Fence

  • Some Kittens Can Fly
  • The Pop-Up Book of Human Anatomy
  • Whining, Kicking and Crying to Get Your Way
  • Things Rich Kids Have, But You Never Will

  • Eggs, Toilet Paper, and Your School
  • Places Where Mommy and Daddy Hide Neat Things
  • That's it, I'm Putting You Up for Adoption



11 comments:

The Mrs. said...

HA! Im sure they would have been classics if they had made it to the shelves.

Texasholly said...

I could have sworn my parents read me that last one as a child.

Vered said...

So, it's your mission in life to make me smile EVERY SINGLE DAY?

:)

Anonymous said...

These are so funny, I almost blew Diet Coke out of my nose! I swear, someone read the "Whining, Crying and Kicking" one to my youngest, because we are LIVING it right now.

Stacey Olson said...

LOL... I think these are teenagers books.. gread post

Anonymous said...

A-ha! I knew you could die from eating vegetables!

Gerbil said...

My neighborhood apparently has The Joy of Playing in Traffic and Sure, Your Dog Can Poop in My Yard

Chimera said...

You back? Dang!
i love these..they are very very funny and deeply cynical. Marellous.
How's tricks.
Your cuz xxxxx

Forgetfulone said...

Hahahaha! Love the one that some some kittens fly!

Anonymous said...

Lol. To funny.

Anonymous said...

I love this list - it makes me crack up!

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing