My son has a new imaginary friend. he calls it the monster. Whenever he does something bad like drawing on the couch throwing batteries at the baby and you ask him what happened the response is always the same, "The Monster did it!" You gotta give him credit its a good ploy and although it never seems to work for him I thought it might help out some unfortunate situations nobody wants to take credit for so here's my list of thing that the Monster did:
1. Created the blooming onion at outback Steakhouse (I just read it contains 2210 calories and 134 grams of fat) oh my goodness I've eaten that one too!
2. Gave me a page boy haircut when I was six so no one could tell if I was a a boy or a girl
3.Thought war with Iraq was a good idea
4.Told boys they should wear their pants down to their knees. What's with that? (I know that one makes me look old)
5.Created the Flash Dance craze in the 1980's (Also makes me look old)
6. Created any song by Menudo (old again)
7. made acid washed jeans with the zipper on the ankle (OK I totally am old)
8. That Scott Baio reality show
9. Home perms
10. Told me I should give my little baby a series of shots so she runs a fever all night and cries and makes me cry and which makes my son cry so we can all feel terrible (The Monster totally did that one!)
Have a good weekend see you Monday! I hope we will. Sniff....