Monday, April 21, 2008

My Poor Baby Girl



I cant think of anything fun or witty to say. ALl I can think is my poor baby girl. She's been throwing up in her sleep and everytimes she nurses. It's like she cant breath and then when she tries to catch her breath she hurls. Really hurls.

I took her to the doctor this morning and it turns out she has RSv. Its some kind of broncial infection that often turns to asthma. B has astham too and now I have to nebulize them both three- four times a day. That is three hours a day of treatments. How I can physically do this is beyond me.

I just gave S her first she was terrifed and cried and cried. I know there are such worse things that could happen and I am blessed but it was so awful. How can I do this to her over and over again? It just breaks my heart. My poor babies.

5 comments:

Michele said...

Suzie, I don't know what to say--it really sounds overwhelming, scary, and sad :(
I hope their asthma is only a temporary thing, and that the RSV clears up fast! I'm sorry you and your family are going through this.

Barb said...

Awww, poor baby and poor Mommy!!

One of my sisters has been doing that to one of her twins for almost 8 years now. You'd think he'd have grown out of it by now, but he has so many allegies....

Madge said...

love the new blog look.

so so sorry your babies are sick and you are having to nebulize them.

one day at a time. or second at a time. whatever works.

Kristen said...

Oh, Suzie. I will be praying for you baby! RSV is hard. My son had it as an infant.

Stacey Olson said...

Suzie, so sorry to hear your precious baby is not well. I will pray for her and for you as well. Be thanksful that it is something that is treatable...The treatment really is probably harder on you than it is her..(Have a child with hear problems so I really can realate, I am not just "trying" to help you through this, I have been there, it is NO fun when your babies are not well no matter how old they get.
(hugs)

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing