Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bathtime Horrors

Last night I was having a great time with B and S. S was screeching and B was busy eating dinner. I picked up S to give her a little snuggle when suddenly my wonderful little boy was replaced with a horrible back talking monster.

Here is an enactment of my horrible night:

OK, honey please take off your clothes its bath time.

No! You take off your clothes!

Honey, that's not a nice way to talk to Mommy. Now lets go.

NO! You're not nice!

OK enough back talk. Take off your clothes (I loving grab him and begin to strip him...lovingly)

NO! You take off your clothes! Eeekkkkeeee (Horrible ear splitting wining sounds commence) NO NO NO NO NO!!! Eeeeeekkwweewwwweeeeew!

Eeeeeekkwweewwwweeeeew!

Sweetie now you've got the baby crying! PLEASE GET IN THE BATH !

NO! YOU GET IN THE BATH! Eeeeeekkwweewwwweeeeew!
There is a horrible mad scramble where we both end up getting in the bath.

YOU GOT WATER IN MY EYES! THEY'RE BROKEN! YOU BROKE MY EYES MEAN MOMMY! NOT NICE!

Eeeeeekkwweewwwweeeeew!

(I begin deep breathing like I did in labor)

Eeeeeekkwweewwwweeeeew! (Water goes everywhere)

Eeeeeekkwweewwwweeeeew!

OK HONEY! YOU BETTER CALM DOWN! MOMMY'S GETTING MAD!(The breathing didn't work in labor either)

Eeeeeekkwweewwwweeeeew!

Hi everyone I'm home!


Eeeeeekkwweewwwweeeeew!

Eeeeeekkwweewwwweeeeew!

Eeeeeekkwweewwwweeeeew!



Oh my!

14 comments:

Kristen said...

I'M LAUGHING SO HARD! Very funny stuff. And I'm sure the image likenesses are accurate :D

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

HA HA HA! I laugh because this sort of thing happens to me just about every day. Sometimes I call my hubby's cell phone and leave him a message of both my kids crying at the same time. I'm sure he loves it.

BTW - the only threat that works in my house to get the tears to stop is, "I'm calling Santa!"

maryt/theteach said...

Suzie, funny stuff! But in truth I bet it's hard...hope that's not every night! :)

Michele said...

Holy moley, I really needed a good laugh right about now. You crack me up!

Madge said...

the pictures are priceless. especially ken. "hi. i'm home"

i love that.

Melissa said...

ha ha aha h! I loved it!

Valarie Lea said...

You broke my eyes! How funny, kids say the cutest things.

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! That is too funny. and all too familiar!

Forgetfulone said...

That was funny! Not the incident, but the way you wrote it! I love the icons you used for each "character."

Barb said...

So funny, being the oldest of 8 children, I can assure you that MotherDear survived many nights like this and lived to laugh about it, and love every memory.

P.S. regarding your question, since the WordPress fiasco, I'm posting at blogger now... I may eventually point the domain to blogger, I'm not dure right now, but for now, just click on My Web Page on my blogger profile.

Anonymous said...

Yowza. Sounds frightening. That's why I don't have kids.

Oops. I'm wrong about that. I'm told I do have kids.

Gerbil said...

This? Made me snort coffee straight out my nose.

Texasholly said...

This was really funny. My favorite part was when Ken came in from work. classic Ken.

MrsM said...

You must be reenacting a scene from my life! Well done! lol

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing