Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Oops I've Been tagged Again

Today is my 8th wedding anniversary. My wonderful hubby and I have been together for 13 years married for 8. How could I have known when I was 25 this was the guy. What a crazy gamble. Man who lets people that young (some 25 year olds are mature I was not) and wild make big time decisions. To think about it is really nuts. But I did and now here I am years later blogging about kids and family go figure.

Anyway Colleen and Kate have tagged me for a meme of seven random things. To be tagged once is very flattering but to be tagged twice is really something. Now I feel like I'm hanging with the cool kids at lunch. Like I'm wearing my Jordash jeans with a cool ribbon clip in my hair.

The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. So here it goes....



1. No one ever believes this but its true. My parents can confirm this one. When I was about 8 I was walking home from school and I found a human skull laying on the sidewalk. It had little bits of flesh hanging off of it. I stuck it in a paper bag and brought it home to show my Dad. My parents although completely freaked out calmly loaded me and the bag into the car and drove us to the police station. The policeman was in shock when he looked in the bag. After a few minutes of questioning they sent us on our way but I made the policeman promise to let me have the skull if no one claimed it in 30 days. He never called.

2. I love the smell of my kids feet. I don't care how dirty they are I love the smell especially baby feet.

3. My favorite sandwich is baloney and cream cheese on a bagel. I haven't had it in years because my cholesterol is so high but they really taste great. No really!

4. In the house I keep moderately kosher I buy kosher meat and I never cook pork or shellfish in the house. But in a restaurant I eat bacon and cheese burgers. Somehow it doesn't seem bad if I do it somewhere else. See the above sandwich for an example.

5. When I was little I would get very nervous and I would chew on the collars of all of my shirts. By the time I would get home from school the front of my shirt would be all wet and stretched out.

6. I've never eaten lobster or shrimp

7. I keep the nail on my little finger very long. Not as my friend always teases me to do illicit drugs but to pick my kids noses. Yup I do and I'm proud. You just gotta sometimes.

Ok so here are my tags...

Trying

Veronica

The Teach

Velocibadgergirl

Marlee

Barb

Forgetful one

Go forward and meme!

8 comments:

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

OH MY GOD, YOU'RE WEIRD.

Heh-heh, I'm kidding. How crazy about the skull, though! I once found $10 when I was a kid - thought I was rich for like a day. But that in no way compares.

Thanks for playing!

Sindi said...

Well, first I must say HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
I have been with my hubby for 14 years and married 7.

I have done this tag twice already and it is fun every time.

Have a Blessed Day:-)

The Mrs. said...

HA I love this one! I'll have to do some thinking though.... thinking is in short supply around here these days!

by the way... I pick my kids noses too, someone has too. and the stinky baby feet. I'll agree with you on that one too. Now the skull, thats just plain strange!

Congrats on 8 years of marriage. Thats no small feat!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for tagging me!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like your hubby should understand what a great catch he has with you!

I hope he gets it!

I'm jealous!

Texasholly said...

I've never had shrimp or lobster either...weird! And until recently, I never had bacon. Now I am in love with the bacon.

Texasholly said...

Oh and happy Anniversary!

velocibadgergirl said...

Thanks for the tag! I promise I will get around to this eventually :D

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing