Monday, March 10, 2008

Surprise!


So Saturday night I was nursing S around 1am I looked down for one minute and when I looked up again the cable box read 2am. I was so freaked out. I didn't know if I had fallen asleep without knowing it or had had a time loss due to alien abduction or what. I spent the next hour worrying about how if I fell asleep I could have endangered S by dropping her. After getting up every few hours I woke up and looked at the clock and noticed it was 7:35am. I was so impressed. I praised B telling him what a good boy his was for letting Mommy sleep so late. I couldn't however shake the feeling that something was amiss. I called a friend of mine surprised how groggy she sounds for 8am and was informed it was daylight savings time. Ah ha. Boy you miss a lot when you are just trying to keep your eyes open.

Hubby was sick all weekend so I was on duty all weekend. I was so desperate I took B and S to the park in the rain as (of course) swim class was cancelled. We did lunch at McDonalds dinner at Boston Market. I just kept those kids going until we all dropped. Of course all the crap I fed B resulted in bouts of diarrhea in public bathrooms which is so very very nasty.

No matter how I tried to tire that B out he still found time to throw rocks and batteries at S.

S hit a major milestone this weekend she rolled over stay tuned this week for video of the momentous event.

1 comments:

MrsM said...

My husband and I have "duty" and "shifts" too...how funny. It's really the only way to function with two children.

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing