Thursday, March 27, 2008

No No Rules

Today is my big presentation at the conference. I got so worked up about it I now have a blocked milk duct and I have managed to pull most of the muscles in my back and neck so I can only turn by swiveling my whole body. Obviously I am very worried so I have created a list of no no's so maybe I can move my neck a little and stop panicking.


No No Rules for the Big Conference:

  • Do not ask anyone if they need to go potty before we start
  • Under no circumstances wipe any ones nose even if they really, really need it
  • Do not sing any type of song consisting of a spiders assent to a water spout to get the peoples attention
  • Do not threaten people who talk with a time out or withholding of apple juice
  • Do not sniff any conference goers and ask if they needs a diaper change
  • The #1 Rule: Do not nurse anyone even if they are fussy

4 comments:

slow panic said...

oh come on!!! you know some of these people need some of these things you have listed. you know they do!

Barb said...

OK, but can I at least have some cookies and milk? My nephew teaches 1st - 5th grade music. He seldom gets to really play the piano anymore... unless you count Chopsticks and scales.

Gerbil said...

hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah!!!!! I think I hurt myself snorting coffee out my nose!

craftytammie said...

too funny.

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing